Thank you for taking a few moments to check out this resource designed EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU! We exist to not only equip students with a faith in Jesus that will last but we also exist to equip and resource parents in the journey of parenting a teenager.
Upcoming Events |
– Winter Retreat: February 16th-18th, 2018. For more information, click HERE.
– Fine Arts: March 9th-10th, 2018. More information coming in Winter of 2017.
– Beach Camp: June 18th-22nd, 2018 at Laguna Beach Christian Retreat in Panama City Beach, Florida.
– Camp Jackson: June/July 2018 at Jackson Conference Center in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
– Youth Convention: November 2018 at Opryland Hotel in Nashville.
Needing a permission slip for an upcoming, off-campus event? We got you covered! Click HERE to view and check the ‘START HERE’ form to see which forms we have on file. Then download as needed, the Permission to Participate Form, Liability Waiver, and Emergency Contact Form and turn them in.
Weekly Teachings |
– Wednesday Gathering – Each week from 6:45 pm – 8 pm for our middle school and high school students. Live worship, interactive games, small groups, and Bible teaching!
– Sunday Gatherings – Each week at 9 am & 11 am our middle school students gather in the Fellowship Hall for a time designed exclusively for them!
Parenting Resources |
– iParent.tv – “Parenting Is Hard, Tech Doesn’t Have to Be”
– StickyFaith.org – “Helping Student’s Faith Stick”
– FullerYouthInstitute.org – “Let’s Change the Conversation”
We love partnering with parents by maintaining clear communication, providing exceptional resources, and providing a safe atmosphere for your students. We exist to not only help students walk through life but to help you as parents or guardians to walk through this time in your life. If you would like more information, please contact us at, email@example.com.