Thank you for taking a few moments to check out this resource designed EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU! We exist to not only equip students with a faith in Jesus that will last but we also exist to equip and resource parents in the journey of parenting a teenager.
Upcoming Events |
– Camp Jackson: July 17th-21st at Camp Jackson in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. Click HERE for more information.
– Youth Convention: November 21st-22nd at Opryland Hotel in Nashville. More information coming soon!
– Winter Retreat: February 2018. More information coming in Fall of 2017.
– Fine Arts: March 2018. More information coming in Winter of 2017.
Needing a permission slip for an upcoming, off-campus event? We got you covered! Click HERE to view and check the ‘START HERE’ form to see which forms we have on file. Then download as needed, the Permission to Participate Form, Liability Waiver, and Emergency Contact Form and turn them in.
Weekly Teachings |
– Wednesday Gathering – Each week from 6:45pm – 8pm for our middle school and high school students. Live worship, interactive games, small groups, and Bible teaching!
– Sunday Gatherings – Each week at 9am & 11am our middle school students gather in the Fellowship Hall for a time designed exclusively for them!
Parenting Resources |
– iParent.tv – “Parenting Is Hard, Tech Doesn’t Have to Be”
– StickyFaith.org – “Helping Student’s Faith Stick”
– FullerYouthInstitute.org – “Let’s Change the Conversation”
We love partnering with parents by maintaining clear communication, providing exceptional resources, and providing a safe atmosphere for your students. We exist to not only help students walk through life but to help you as parents or guardians to walk through this time in your life. If you would like more information, please contact us at, email@example.com.