Boys in Royal Rangers from grades 2nd – 8th are invited to spend a day learning to climb and earning their climbing merit. Cost is $25 per Ranger attending.
- Click the “REGISTER” link above to pay. Please be sure to select the “Rangers Climb Murfreesboro” option from the drop down menu and include the name of your Ranger in the Additional Information section.
- Please click the link CLIMB Murfreesboro waiver, watch the video, and sign the waiver. I will need to verify the waiver has been completed, so a quick email letting me know it’s done would be greatly appreciated! Or just forward the email that you will receive from “CLIMB Nashville” confirming the waiver has been completed.
- Complete and sign the FWC Waiver and Photo Release. These are available at church.
- DEADLINE for payment is Sunday, March 3, 2019
- Drop off your Ranger at 9:45 AM at CLIMB Murfreesboro – We will be there to welcome him!
- Pick up your Ranger at 2:00 PM from CLIMB Murfreesboro on the same day!
- Please pack your Ranger a light lunch and include some snacks to keep his energy level up during the training. All food should be contained in a small bag/container that can be closed/sealed.
- Each Ranger should have a water bottle.
- Each Ranger should wear comfortable and appropriate clothing.
This is a drop off event for Rangers and friends of Rangers! We’ll take care of them!